Monday, September 21

Questions for lesson.
One benefit of this practice blog format? It's easy to look back through the week's work and organize a list of questions to cover at today's lesson. I considered keeping an open post and adding to it through the week, but it's just as easy, and probably more beneficial, to review my week's work just before my lesson.

Two ways to review: list by week from the archives, or click through by pieces using the tags. I'm using the latter method, with a "New Post" box in one window and a second copy of the blog in another.

Feuillard
small hand circles on fast detache?
focus for next week?

Bach Air from Orch Suite #3
optimum fingerings - have I chosen well?

Popper Op 76 I No 7
ways to practice awkward string crossings in m19-22

Squire
Tempos (choices)
Bow distribution in m40-47 and similar spots
Best way to practice to bring the entire piece reliably up to tempo
Any other ideas for that desc. scale from Bb

Haydn C
Suzuki prep exercises-what to focus on?
Fingering m37 vs m38

Beethoven Symph #5 excerpts
fingering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.