Friday, October 30

17 min
No warmup per se. Just started in, slowly, on the tricky bit of Dvorak Bagatelle #1, near the end. This was a totally slimy practice. I wanted to do something to warm up my fingertips, as they are still raw from yesterday. Cello quartet rehearsal went well, but there are a few parts where I need to solidify fingerings or bring it up to speed. I started 7 minutes before a show I wanted to watch came on, setting my 15 min count down timer. I paused the timer when the show came on, then continued during 3 or 4 commercial breaks. I had a couple of minutes left at the end, so finished the break. Believe it or not, it was productive work, and my fingertips got warm. Should feel good for the concert dress rehearsal tomorrow morning, followed by our concert on Sunday.

11 min Bagatelle #1
6 min Bagatelle #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.