Sunday, October 18

No, I didn't practice all weekend. Saturday I spent 5 hours at the shelter being a foster interface. Took DH to get fitted for running shoes in the afternoon. Got to see the end of the PSU vs UMN football game (We are... Penn State...). I guess I don't have an excuse (that I remember) for Saturday night. No, wait. I had to go feed D-'s kittens.

Sunday I played one church service, so I did get some cello time in. Fed D-'s kittens again, had a gut-blasting breakfast at TJ's (raspberry french toast fritters - yum) which required a 2 hour nap afterward. Took out screens and put in storm doors, then because the weather was so nice (and they really needed it) washed all the outside windows. Cooked salmon cakes from my new Japanese cookbook (another yum) then went off to S-'s house to give shots to kittens. Came home and gave shot and meds to little Arnie while we were at it, since he was due.

And then I was out of weekend.

Ooh. I just looked and saw I haven't practiced since Wed. Good thing I had some good practices early in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.