Monday, April 19

Mon 0:45 (1600-1645)

Sat I had a dress rehearsal and a concert. Sun I played 2 services, which including the pre-service prep time was 5.5 hours at church. I didn't practice either day.

Today I did an Apres Un Reve run through, then listened to a recoding with piano, followed by 3 run thoughs with a piano accompaniment track, the first with music, and the others mostly without. After a tiny bit of shift practice, I...

... opened Suzuki book 1 and played through various pieces with as much nice legato as I could muster, both as written and in thumb position. That was kind of fun.

Then, just for kicks I did a Breval run through from memory.

OK, I don't know how productive that was, but it was fun, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.