Sunday, April 4

Sun 0:35 (1330-1405)

Weird, I think I practiced yesterday, but I can't remember it.

Today I was up at 0545 to play 2 services in church. Practiced ~35 minutes afterward. Warmed up with a few open strings, then E MAJ in a variety of patterns. Worked on Apres Un Reve for about 15 min, and spent the remainder of the time on Handel. OK, not so productive, but I was tired. Still am, evidenced by my loss of yesterday's practice memories.

Interesting morning in church. Turns out T4-'s in-laws attend my church, so T4- was there visiting. While they had hired an extra violin and 2 violas, I was the only cello, and evidently one of the cameramen liked my bright green shirt. It seemed like every time I looked up I had a view of my bow hand. (DH said I had more than bow hand cameos, but I spent most of my time looking at the music, not the screen.) Or, maybe my bow hand just looks especially graceful now, attracting even the attention of the non-musician cameraman? Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.