Wednesday, September 1

Wed 25 min

15 min - Prelude #4, especially the first 10 measures, with some dabbling in the 16th note runs. Practiced the Casals finferings using old finger shifts. It's starting to sound like something, though I note I'm playing it at half the suggested tempo marking :-).

5 min - Mooney TP 1, 1st 5 songs in Pattern 1: French Folk Song, May Song, Oh Susanna, Are You Sleeping?, and I'll Always Remember You.

5 min - Suzuki Bk 1 thru Perpetual Motion, including "petting the dog" version.

My fingers are starting to feel like they belong to my hand again, and you probably see the trend: 5 minutes more each day. I'm not working very much, but the pace feels just right for getting back into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.