Tuesday, February 2

30 min
I practiced earlier this morning, but had to run right off for a shopping date so didn't have a chance to log it. I brought a 10 yo swimsuit with me that fit quite well but disintegrated on first exposure to water in the pool yesterday. I hate swimsuit shopping (hence the 10 yo suit), but unless I decided to spend the last half of vacation out of the water it was necessary.

It was a good practice, though I only had the 30 min available. I started with a Breval play through, my warm up of choice this week. It would behoove me to do some trill exercises if I have more time later.

Then Shosty 5 mvmt 1. I just started at the beginning and played through, stopping as needed to refresh my memory of fingerings, moving on when I had it right more times than wrong. Finished once, then started back again, and got half way through before time was up.

Tomorrow I think I will do te fingering work I need to do in the 2nd mvmt, then play through the 1st mvmt once again. I'm really having a very productive vacation week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.