Saturday, January 16

30 min
Day 9. I came sooooo close to going to bed without practicing tonight. Busy cat morning, giving shots and meds. Ate lunch late (Baker's Square) after skipping breakfast, then crashed until almost 5. Groggy all evening.

But en route to bed I decided to sit down at the cello anyway. Good on me. Spent the first few minutes with a quick Cossmann finger warm-up. Spent a little over 10 minutes on each movement of the Handel, revising fingerings in the Allegro (much better) and the last 5 min on the opening statement of the Offenbach. Seeing those videos has provided both motivation and inspiration for how to handle the awkward fingering.

And I don't have to start my 21 day count over again. Yay.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and constructive criticism welcomed.